See I told you I wasn't sure if I'd have time for this blogging stuff. It's been over a month since my last post.
We had our neighborhood soup party in September, with a very good turnout. I think my favorite soup was the Mexican Corn Chowder that Jen and Steve brought. I'll have to get the recipe from them and post it on here. The night lasted till about 2 in the morning.
Last weekend we went to Klackle farms for our annual fall trip. This was our 4th year. It was a great day. We picked lots of apples, the kids loved the blow up obstacle courses. And of course we had a donuts and apple cider. We were running out of time, due to Cambria's nap, so we skipped the pumpkin patch this year. We ended the day doing the corn maze, the stalks were a bit short in some areas, which meant the difficulty level was not at it's peak. I will post more pictures on Picasa.
I also had a premier jewelry party this past Friday. It was a lot of fun, and I get a lot of new jewelry. I just finished closing my show. I'm so excited for it to arrive.
This weekend we are going to take out the camper for a fall camping trip. The last one for the year.
Oh and tomorrow Weston has his parent teacher conferences, I'll try to pass along how smart my kid is :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment